Prestige Flooring & Hardwood Ltd is a fast growing, locally owned flooring retail store in Saskatoon. We have a large showroom and warehouse on Jasper Ave, close to the Exhibition Grounds. We carry high quality products at a reasonable price, in a fun, relaxed retail environment, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service.
- Selling a variety of flooring products to our customers
- Greeting customers and assessing their needs
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of our entire line of products
- Measuring the floor areas of our clients
- Entering sales into our accounting system
- Co-ordinating installations
- Ordering products related to jobs
- Maintaining the appearance of our showroom and outlet centre
- Be able to work well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- Be a hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Be a reliable team player
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to work efficiently
- Have an attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Be comfortable with various computer programs
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have your own vehicle
- Ability to lift items of up to 50 pounds from time to time
- Have a pleasant demeanour and presentable appearance
- Be organized
- Be punctual
- Having previous sales experience is a plus
- Having previous flooring sales experience is a big plus
This is a full-time position. We need you to work Mondays through Saturdays, with a day off in there. You’ll also be a part of our group benefit plan, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability benefits.
Salary based on previous sales and/or flooring experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your application, as soon as possible, to:
2612 Jasper Ave
Fax: 306 955 5036
Please include “Go Riders Go!” somewhere in your application, preferably in the subject line, if possible.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Applications that do not include both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.