An Important Notice About COVID-19
Our store remains open, however, we are still monitoring the current situation within Saskatoon and the entire province regarding COVID-19.
The health and safety of all of you, as well as our staff, is of utmost importance.
Prestige Flooring & Hardwood Ltd is a fast growing, locally owned flooring retail store in Saskatoon. We have a large showroom and warehouse on Jasper Ave, close to the Exhibition Grounds. We carry high quality products at a reasonable price, in a fun, relaxed retail environment, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service.
- Greeting customers and getting a sales person to help them out, if need be
- Answering and operating our multi-line phone system
- Creating sales invoices in our invoicing system
- Entering data into Microsoft Excel
- Photocopying and filing documents
- Maintaining our filing system
- Producing daily cash summaries
- Taking cash deposits to the bank
- Ordering supplies
- Verifying supplier invoices
- Assisting us in special projects, such as creating and updating the pricing books used by our sales people
- Taking care of miscellaneous tasks around the office
- Maintaining the appearance of our showroom and outlet centre
- Be able to work well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Be committed to excellent customer service
- Be a hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Be a reliable team player
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to work efficiently
- Have an attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Be meticulous with numbers
- Be computer savvy
- Have a pleasant demeanour and presentable appearance
- Be organized
- Be punctual
- Be able to handle interruptions, and get back to the task at hand
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous reception experience is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Excel is also a plus
This is a full-time position. We need you to work Mondays through Saturdays, with a day off in there. You’ll also be a part of our group benefit plan, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit your application, as soon as possible, to:
2612 Jasper Ave
Fax: 306 955 5036
Email: [email protected]
Please include “Go Riders Go!” somewhere in your application, preferably in the subject line, if possible.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Applications that do not include both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.