Prestige Flooring & Hardwood Ltd is a fast growing, locally owned flooring retail store in Saskatoon. We have a large showroom and warehouse on Jasper Ave, close to the Exhibition Grounds. We carry high quality products at a reasonable price, in a fun, relaxed retail environment, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service.
- Restocking of product
- Preparing orders
- Assisting in deliveries
- Assisting in installations
- Helping out around the rest of the store and property to ensure that we have a clean, safe, and presentable environment for all visitors
- Ability to lift and carry boxes and objects – of around 50 pounds – frequently
- Have steel-toed shoes
- Have a pleasant demeanour and presentable appearance
- Have a valid Saskatchewan Drivers license
- Having a fork lift certificate is a plus
- Retail or warehouse experience would be an asset
- Work well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Be a hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Be a reliable team player
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to work efficiently
- Have an attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
This is a full-time position that requires Saturday shifts. You’ll also be a part of our group benefit plan, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit your application, as soon as possible, to:
2612 Jasper Ave
Fax: 306 955 5036
Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Applications that do not include both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.