Prestige Flooring & Hardwood Ltd is a fast growing, locally owned flooring retail store in Saskatoon. We have a large showroom and warehouse on Jasper Ave, close to the Exhibition Grounds. We carry high quality products at a reasonable price, in a fun, relaxed retail environment, and we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service.
You’ll primarily be responsible for running our warehouse, with tasks including:
- Supervising our warehouse staff, which is currently three other people
- Shipping and receiving
- Preparing orders
- Keeping on top of our warehouse related records
- Keeping the warehouse organized
- Warehouse maintenance
- Assisting in deliveries
- Maintaining regular upkeep on our company vehicles
- Helping out around the rest of the store or the store property
- Ability to lift and carry boxes and objects – of around 50 pounds – frequently
- Have steel-toed shoes
- Have a pleasant demeanour and presentable appearance
- Have a valid Saskatchewan Drivers license
- Have an excellent knowledge of the city
- Having a fork lift certificate is a plus
- Retail or warehouse experience would be an asset
- Be an organized individual
- Work well in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Be a hardworking and self-motivated individual
- Be a reliable team player
- Be a quick learner
- Ability to work efficiently
- Have an attention to detail
- Ability to follow direction
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
This is a full-time position. Warehouse staffing is required Monday through Saturday, so you’ll need to work some Saturdays. You’ll also be a part of our group benefit plan, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability benefits.
How to Apply
Please submit your application, as soon as possible, to:
2612 Jasper Ave
Fax: 306 955 5036
Please include “Go Riders Go!” somewhere in your application, preferably in the subject line, if possible.
Please include a cover letter along with your resume. Applications that do not include both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.